We are thrilled to share that our Bauhaus Set, Limited Edition is a TOY OF THE YEAR finalist, the top industry award: http://toyawards.org/
AS SEEN IN:
House Beautiful Live Better Awards 2022
Today Show, 50 best baby gifts your bundle of joy will love
The EveryMom, Holiday Gifts for little Kids
Business Insider, best sustainable kid products
Motherly, how to boost creative play
TinyBeans Birthday Gift Ideas for 5 year olds,
15 Gift Ideas for Curious Preschool Kids
Parade Magazine, Kindergaten Graduation Gifts
Mother Mag, Easter Gifts for Kids
The Spruce, Best Gifts for 4 year olds
23 Stylish Gifts for Kids to Make Their Rooms Even Cooler
Today Parents, Stocking Stuffers for Kids
Finalists Unveiled for 2022 Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards
DESIGN MILK, Best Gifts for Kids
Best Christmas Gifts Under $200
Best Gifts for Design Minded Kids
Tech Free Gifts for Kids
Top Toys for Kids And Baby
Best Last Minute Holiday Gifts
Best Gifts For 5 year Olds
44 interactive games, toys and books for the imaginative 5-year-old
34 Gender-Neutral Toys for Kids of All Ages
In addition to 8 great books for every night of Hanukkah, we've rounded up 8 great gifts for kids at every age & stage
- Inspired by the work of artists like Henry Matisse, Ray Eames and Anni Albers, designer Chloe Varelidi, an architect, turned play designer and a mom-of-two, designed Follies as a toy that can be both wildly fun and stylish enough to pass as art.
- Follies are big building shapes that kids connect to create whatever their imagination comes up with; a spaceship, a puppet theater, a playhouse, the possibilities are endless.
- Follies feature an intuitive play pattern with a unique award-winning design that fosters creativity and STEM skills.
- Boasting chic patterns inspired by architecture movements, Follies will quickly convince adults to display them as decor in the playroom or anywhere else at home.
- And don’t think the beautiful design means this toy isn’t kid-friendly. With a timeless and intuitive building play pattern, Follies are crowd-pleasers—kids build their own structure in minutes and play with them for hours.
- Ideal for busy parents: unlike other products in the market, Follies don’t require an adult to help kids build their creations.
- No more bulky junk: Easy to store and washable, Follies are designed for families who don’t have space for giant pillows, forts or inflatables taking over their living room.
- Follies are made from 100% non-toxic and recyclable plastic foam, and are US, Canada and EU certified by an independent toy lab.